Monday 10 March 2008

Where do I go from here?


You must have got to this place before, hmmm.....you just think, "where do I go from here?" You want to give up, you want to forget forging ahead, you almost want to throw in the towel.


We'll all get to this place. The monster keeps staring you in the face and your heart beats under your rib cage. Ohh......... What are you going to do? Where are you going to go for help?


I have some good news for you:


"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."-Psalm 32:8


Only God Almighty can do what the verse above says. He made you and nothing happening to you is beyond His control. Please try and present your case to Him. He will do what He has promised in the verse above!


God bless you.

No comments: